Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

Frday was my birthday and we spent the day in Little Rock for Heath to have knee surgery to repair a torn meniscus. It was just an outpatient procedure and everything went well and he is recovering fine. Since we didn't get to celebrate too much other than lunch at Red Lobster he went Saturday morning to buy my birthday presents. I didn't ask for anything because I couldn't think of anything I wanted but he insisted that I was getting something for my birthday. So here are my presents:

Heath and the boys wrapped presents for probably 2 hours but they did a good job. I got all kinds of stuff: fishing pole, cupcake maker, new swimsuit, some stuff for the pool, a new Bible cover and a lot more. It felt like Christmas!!


Here are my two patients with their icepacks that I have been nursing all weekend.


Kamden got hit in the eye with a baseball while they were playing in the yard yesterday. He is SO proud of his black eye; he keeps checking it in the mirror every so often. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment