Thursday, December 22, 2011

Branson

As I mentioned before, we went to Branson over the weekend and had LOADS of fun! We left Friday morning from Searcy and we went to Silver Dollar City when we got there.

Here is the traditional SDC Jail picture. Just like last year, Kamden is still not too sure about the sleeping prisoner in there. :)

The Flooded Mine. You have a laser gun that you have to shoot targets as you ride through the flooded mine. This is always a competition with all the 'big' boys to see who gets the highest score. I'm not sure who won this year but here is Austin and Kamden shooting some targets.

Heath and Austin on one of those wild rides. I am so thankful Heath likes to ride those things because I just don't think I could do it.

Me & Kamden waiting on Fire In The Hole. This is their most favorite ride in SDC. I think we rode it about 6 times while we were there.

We happened to see the fire chief from the Fire In The Hole ride so the boys got to have their picture taken with him and Jazz the dalmation.








Kamden and I think the smores are the best thing about SDC. You get to roast your own marshmallows and instead of putting them on a graham cracker they are on chocolate chip cookies. YUM!!

Saturday night, Kamden and I went to the Dixie Stampede with Dustin, LaRay and Lawton.

No comments:

Post a Comment