Monday, December 26, 2011

Best Christmas Ever

According to Austin and Kamden this was the "best Christmas ever"! I would have to agree it was pretty good! On Christmas eve, we went to church for the candle lighting service. This was our first candle lighting service to ever go to and we really enjoyed it. Afterwards, we went to eat at Chili's and drove around to look at some Christmas lights. The entire time we were gone we were tracking Santa. By the time we got home, he was in Canada so the boys were anxious to get to bed before he came to the United States. :) Before bed, Heath read them "The Cajun Night Before Christmas". They loved it.



Luckily, they made it to bed before Santa got to Arkansas because he left lots of presents.

Here they are checking out all their loot from Santa.


We went to church on Christmas morning and then came home to open more presents!!


Do you think he was just a little excited over this gift? :) This is the present he wanted the MOST. A flat billed Texas Rangers hat. At one point during the Christmas season he told me "you don't have to get me anything else if you'll just get me that hat". I believe he wanted it BAD!

And here is Kamden with his MOST wanted gift, a Bop-It.

The most UNwanted gift...SOCKS!!! I have been telling them for months not to be disappointed if they get socks for Christmas because they always wear theirs outside and tear holes in them. HA!!

WWE!!!!!!!!!!

Airsoft Guns!!!

They also got I-Pods but I don't have any pictures of those because they had to go on a 'wild goose chase' to find them so I was videoing. I wrapped all their accessories separate with a note on each one of where to find the next present which eventually led to the I-Pods. They had so much fun finding all the presents.

Tomorrow we leave for Louisiana to spend some time with our families. We can hardly wait. While we are there Austin will turn 10 years old!!

Happy New Year from the Neal's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment