Thursday, September 22, 2011

Where Did The Summer Go?



Oh yeah, we spent it in New Orleans, Mobile, Gulf Shores, Jena and Searcy, AR. I looked at the calendar the other day and we were gone 6 weeks of the summer! No wonder I'm exhausted!!! I also realized that I never blogged about our trip to Jena. The boys and I went in mid-July to spend a couple of weeks with our family. As always, we had a blast! While we were there, Heath called me with the news that he had been offered a job transfer to Searcy, AR. So, I left the boys in LA and went with him to Searcy to check out the town before we gave our 'answer'.

One day while we were there we went to my Uncle Randy and Aunt Dee Dee's house on Black River Lake. We went tubing and the boys LOVED it! (once they found out there were NO alligators in the lake) Austin did really good and kept wanting to faster so we had to ditch the party barge and get the ski boat out so he could 'show us his moves'. It was so much FUN and we can't wait to do it again. I'm afraid Uncle Randy and Aunt Dee Dee started something now. HA!

Just chillin' on the party barge.

Kamden and Uncle Randy in the 'fast boat'
Austin jumping waves!

Kamden doing some tricks on the tube.

No tricks for me, just plain tubing! :)

Nonnie tubed... Let's just say Austin was impressed! :)

And here is Aunt Dee Dee holding on for her dear life!!! HA!

Lawton tubed like the big boys!

Spending time with cousins is one of the BEST things about going to Jena! I wish they could se each other more often. :(

Swimming at Aunt Deb's with Mollie, Neal, Raelee and Aunt Mandee.

Lawton...I love this little man!


No comments:

Post a Comment