Friday, September 23, 2011

1st Day of School

I guess it's better late than never. The boys started school at the end of August and they are doing great. Austin is in 4th grade and Kamden started Kindergarten. Boo Hoo; my babies are growing up! Kamden was excited to start school and get to be there all day like Austin. He has been waiting for this all summer! Austin, on the other hand, didn't care if he went to school or not. He was fine either way. However, what he was NOT okay with was me walking him to school. (GASP...Can you believe?!?) He made sure to tell me the day before that he didn't need me to walk him to school. As a matter of fact, the morning of the first day, the second we got across the street he caught up with some of his other friends from our neighborhood and never looked back. I didn't even get to tell him bye or to have a good day. That little stinker! When I asked him that afternoon why he walked away from us so quickly he just grinned.

Too cool for pics!

Thankfully Kamden let us walk him to class. :)

Here he is playing with his friend, Brady, from Pre-K while waiting on class to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment