Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Our Easter weekend was really quiet. The kids had school on Friday and Heath was off work so we worked in the yard putting stone around our flower beds. It has been raining off and on here for days so we haven't got a chance to plant our flowers but I'll post pictures soon. However, Saturday morning we had a little visitor (well, actually he was quite BIG) try to make a new home on our stone.

Heath put him in a bucket and he and Kamden took him to the creek to set him free. Heath put the bucket on the console of his truck between him and Kamden and on the way to the creek the frog raised up and peeked over the side at Kamden. Heath said Kamden went CRAZY and nearly jumped out of the truck. LOL! I'm surprised he didn't have nightmares about that thing!

Friday night we dyed our eggs. The boys did a really good job this year.





Austin even had a LSU egg (Go figure!)


Kamden had a camouflage egg. He wanted most of his written on but when I asked him what he wanted me to write he gave me a story to write. Next year I'll have to buy emu eggs, I guess! :)

The Easter bunny came for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment