Friday, April 15, 2011

Batter Up!!!

Baseball season has begun!!! Austin and Kamden are both playing ball this spring and it is keeping me hopping! Last week we had 6 games within 5 days. Kamden had his first game last week. He, of course, loved it! He told me after he got dressed that he "looks like a 9 year old like Austin." He is so funny because he wants so badly to be as big as Austin. This year Austin is playing kid-pitch and the majority of the time he gets walked to 1st base. So, Kamden told me before one of his games that "this time he was just going to walk to 1st base like Austin does". I had to try and explain to him that he doesn't get to walk to base in T-Ball. He plays really good. He has hit the ball almost to the fence several times (it was about 5 feet from it). One game he played catcher and 2nd base and he got 4 people out.

Batter, Batter, Swing!!!

Running to 1st base
Sliding into home is a MUST!!!
Showin' out a little bit while waiting on the ball! :)
My lil' catcher--He loves this position!


I haven't taken my camera to one of Austin's games yet so his pictures will come later. I did snap a quick one of the two of them one afternoon before their games.

No comments:

Post a Comment