Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Surprise in the Mail

Austin got a nice surprise in the mail on Saturday. In November I mailed a letter to Drew Brees telling him how much Austin liked him and I sent a copy of his Halloween picture in his Drew Brees 'costume' and a copy of the biography Austin wrote on him last year in 2nd grade. He had no idea I had done this. On Saturday I checked the mail and Austin had a package from the Saints. He was watching the Saint's playoff game against the Seahawks so I waited until half-time to give it to him. They sent him an 8x10 picture of Drew Brees with a gold imprinted autograph and a Drew Brees football card with and imprinted autograph on it. Needless to say, he was SO excited!!



He is showing off his picture. Sorry about the crazy face. He does not take good pictures; he blinks EVERY time. Sometimes I have to take 5 or 6 pictures before I get one with his eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment