Thursday, January 20, 2011

Louisiana

Since the kids were out of school on MLK day we decided to go to Jena for the long weekend. My family was having a hog roast so we thought we would make a surprise visit. The only people that knew we were coming was my dad and my brothers. We left Tulsa at noon on Friday and got to Jena about 9:30. It was a short stay since we had to leave on Monday morning but as usual we had a great time. I have a ton of pictures but I couldn't decide which ones to leave out. Sorry!

Kamden taking Uncle Marty, Aunt Carol & Somer on a ride in the Razor.

Lawton & Kamden had a blast hiding in Nonnie's closet.

My favorite picture of Avery.

The football game. Hmmm... I wonder how Uncle Marty felt the next day!




Lawton
Madelyn
Scottlyn
Waiting on time to eat.






It's supper time! YUM!!!



Sunday dinner at Maw Maw Rat's
Lawton was watching TV with Austin.
The boys were showing Paw Paw James how to work to I-pod.

Having a lil' snack before the Amtrak game.
Lawton's favorite place.
Mr. Carter came to visit us.

No comments:

Post a Comment