Thursday, January 9, 2014

Christmas in Jena

As usual, I am way behind on my blogging. So within the next few days I'll try to play catch-up. We spent four days in Jena before Christmas and let me tell you, they were BUSY! We had a Christmas at someone's house every day we were there.
Friday night we had Christmas at Nonnie and Paw Paw's house with a little karaoke entertainment. :)


Saturday night, we had Christmas with Heath's family at Jonathan's house. We were supposed to have fireworks and a hayride but the weather didn't cooperate. We all had fun anyway!

Then on Sunday, we went to Maw Maw Sue & Chuck's house to have Christmas with them.

Monday night, we had Christmas at Maw Maw Rat's house. As always, she had a house full of people and we had a great time!.
All 13 great grandkids were there!

Tuesday morning, Christmas Eve, we headed back to Arkansas so Santa come for a visit. (I'll post more about that later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment