Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day Gifts

The boys made me some things at school for Mother's Day. Austin told me on the way home Sunday that he had a gift for me that they made them do at school. (Gee thanks, son!) He's such a caring child. :)



It's a poem he wrote:

I talk to you
when I'm mad
Also when
I'm sad
Sometimes when
I feel like crying
Sometimes when
I feel like dying.
Some people say you're boring,
that you can't have fun
but now I have to run
so...
Happy Mother's Day!



This is Kamden's. He wrote me a letter.



He says:

I am 33 years old.
I am 4 feet tall and weigh 11 pounds.
My favorite color is red.
My favorite food is 'sallid' (salad).
I have always dreamed of being a 'grate mom'.
I love to 'have a nap like Si.'



I sure do love these two and I thank God often for choosing ME to be their momma!





No comments:

Post a Comment