Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

Well. Santa has come and gone and we have lots of new toys at our house! Austin and Kamden woke up Christmas morning with one last surprise from our elf, Norman. He toliet papered the door opening of their room and the stairs!

Since he went back to the North Pole with Santa, he left them a note. Incase, you're wondering, elves write backward. :)

I don't have any pictures of Santa's gifts because I was videoing. Kamden got a motor scooter. Hopefully, he won't use it to plow down any mailboxes. :) Austin got a metal detector. Thankfully, he didn't get a shovel to go with it or our yard would probably look like an armadillo had got ahold of it.

Waiting by their stacks of presents (or so they thought). This year I didn't put name tags on the gifts but I wrapped each child's gifts in a certain paper. Since none of them had names, they thought I hadn't bought their gifts yet. Christmas morning they seperated them into stacks and then they had to look in the bottom of their stocking to see which pattern of paper was their's.

Heath's boss, Mr. Warren, sent them a Polar Express Train set. He is an avid train lover so he sends them a train set every year.

Opening some presents.


All the presents have been opened...What a mess!

Well, all the presents but one...Mine! I really didn't expect to get anything since we just bought my car in November but Heath surprised me. I had to go on a scavenger hunt for it.

Here are some of my clues:

I finally found it and boy, was I SURPRISED!!! I had NO idea I was getting it. I'd say he did a pretty good job picking it out-I LOVE it!








No comments:

Post a Comment