Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat

Yesterday was a 'sugar-filled' day. Austin and Kamden both had parties at school. Austin didn't really want me to go to his party (imagine that!) so I went to Kamden's (at least he still loves me!) So they both came home with a bag full of candy and party favors. Last night, Heath took them trick or treating on the golf cart around the neighborhood. They had a blast and they got so much candy they had to come home to empty their baskets before they could go to the other side of the street. I stayed home and passed out candy. It was a little too chilly for me outside plus I enjoyed the peace and quiet. :)

Kamden at his school party.


My 2 favorite trick or treaters!!

Can you say CAVITIES?!?! (I better start looking for a new dentist NOW.)

Checkin' out their loot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment