Friday, October 28, 2011

Boxes!!

I couldn't care less if I ever see another cardboard box in my life!! We are comletely unpacked and have everything put in it's proper place. Ahhh..such a good feeling! :) The boys are doing GREAT and loving their new schools. They have already made lots of new friends at school and in our new neighborhood.

The moving truck left with our stuff on Wednesday so we had a 'campout' in the Tulsa house Wednesday night. The boys loved it; but I quickly realized I am getting too old to sleep on the floor. Ha!

The first thing Austin & Kamden did was go for a swim.

Kamden was a big help with squishing all the packing paper down inside the boxes. He had a ball!

Who knew boxes could be SO much fun?!?! (By the time we finished unpacking, this stack of broken down boxes was taller than Heath's truck...and that wasn't all of them!)

My camera was too slow so I missed the cannonball but Heath decided he would go for a dip in the pool too!

This is what Zeke thought of all the unpakcing chaos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment