Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A visit from the tooth fairy

Kamden got a visit from the tooth fairy last night! His front tooth has been slighty loose for a while but a couple of weeks ago he bit a goldfish cracker and it has been really loose since. I knew it was coming but I still wasn't ready for the 'snaggle-tooth' look. So yesterday he hit it with the doorknob as he opened the door. He came running to me crying "My tooth, my tooth!". Sure enough, I looked and it was sticking straight out so I had to pull it. He didn't mind too much; for the rest of the day he had to show everyone that he lost a tooth. I asked him what he thought the tooth fairy was going to bring him and he said "candy". I told him the tooth fairy wanted healthy teeth not teeth with cavities. :) Needless to say, he got "a bunch of dollars" as he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment